±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 13
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Computer/MobilePhone Analyst (Colchester, UK)
Clues & Co is a consultancy practice providing Expert Witness and forensic services including the analysis of telephone records, examination of mobile telephones, computer examinations, audio and video for the purposes of providing evidence in civil and criminal cases. We also offer general consultancy which includes software development, case studies, project management and the like.
Position: Computer/Mobile Phone Analyst
Location: Ewer House, 44-46 Crouch Street, Colchester, Essex. CO3 3HH.
Salary: Is progressive and would be approximately £20-30,000 depending on experience.
The primary role will be to perform analysis of computer data, mobile telephones, messaging devices and other digital media, preparing reports and giving evidence in Courts of Law.
The position will also require the candidate to assist in other forensic areas such as cell site analysis.
The candidate should also have the right to work within the UK/EU and ideally possess a full driving licence. The candidate may have to travel as and when necessary within the UK and overseas according to the business requirements.
The candidate must be the type of person who is continually looking to improve their knowledge, skills and expertise.
They will need to have impeccable oral and written English and the ability to accurately and efficiently process information. They must also be organised, well presented, articulate and be proficient in writing reports.
Encase (Guidance Software)
Experience with i2 would be beneficial
Certified Encase Examiner
Computer Science Degree
Computer based Forensic Degree
Please apply in writing to: abbey @ clues.co.uk
Stating your availability, why you would like to join our team, your career aspirations and enclose your CV with previous employer references.
Your contract of employment will contain a confidentiality undertaking.