±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
FMS Ltd - Mobile Phone Examiner - circ: £20k Berkshire, UK
We are currently seeking a Mobile Phone Examiner to join our team.
Mobile Phone Examiner (circ: £20k, negotiable depending on skills and experience)
The successful candidate will have a MSc/BSc in Digital Forensics / Forensic Computing or at least one years experience of Digital Forensic casework and court attendance.
You will work as part of the Digital Forensic Team, reporting to the Forensics Manager, with responsibilities including:
• Forensic Imaging and extracting data from digital devices and producing reports;
• Performing forensic chip removal examinations;
• Dealing with Customer enquiries;
• Provide advice, guidance and support regarding technical forensic matters;
• Keeping up to-date with new digital devices & techniques;
• Managing own workload effectively, and supporting junior members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
Any prospective candidate must have the following skills/qualifications:
• MSc/BSc in Digital Forensics / Forensic Computing;
• Or, at least 1 years current commercial, legal or police casework experience;
• Excellent understanding of IT;
• Proficiency with current forensic software such as EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, XRY, ZRT, USIM Detective;
• Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills;
• Fully conversant with ACPO Guidelines, ISO 9001, 27001 and 17025 Standards;
• Successful management of digital forensic investigations;
• Familiarity with Windows and Macintosh operating systems;
• Familiarity with a wide range of mobile phones, tablets, sat navs;
• Experience/knowledge of preparing cases for court;
• Experience/knowledge of giving expert evidence in court;
• Good attention to detail;
• Proficiency in Excel/Word/Access;
• Full UK driving license and own transport.
• Handset/Digital device repair capability.
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be security vetted CRB and CTC; therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been for at least 3 years[u].
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 30th August 2013. Please apply in writing including a current CV, to email@example.com