±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Sr e-Discovery PM, London £55-70K plus good bonus
You will be an experienced e-Discovery PM with experience from end to end of the electronic reference discovery model.
You will be working in a corporate environment and have been client facing.
You will be happy with a hands on role in a small and dynamic team and have solid practical experience of databases, e-mail archiving and e-Discovery software e.g. Relativity
You will understand EU legal environment and be willing to travel from 20-25% of the time throughout the EU.
Any language skills from EU countries are therefore desirable.
If interested please send your CV to us at:
jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We will try to respond to all applications must prioritise candidates that accurately meet the specifications above.
Pro-Recruit operate as an employment agency and employment business