±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 7
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Sr e-Discovery PM, London £55-70K plus good bonus
You will be an experienced e-Discovery PM with experience from end to end of the electronic reference discovery model.
You will be working in a corporate environment and have been client facing.
You will be happy with a hands on role in a small and dynamic team and have solid practical experience of databases, e-mail archiving and e-Discovery software e.g. Relativity
You will understand EU legal environment and be willing to travel from 20-25% of the time throughout the EU.
Any language skills from EU countries are therefore desirable.
If interested please send your CV to us at:
jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We will try to respond to all applications must prioritise candidates that accurately meet the specifications above.
Pro-Recruit operate as an employment agency and employment business