±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Sr e-Discovery PM, London £55-70K plus good bonus
You will be an experienced e-Discovery PM with experience from end to end of the electronic reference discovery model.
You will be working in a corporate environment and have been client facing.
You will be happy with a hands on role in a small and dynamic team and have solid practical experience of databases, e-mail archiving and e-Discovery software e.g. Relativity
You will understand EU legal environment and be willing to travel from 20-25% of the time throughout the EU.
Any language skills from EU countries are therefore desirable.
If interested please send your CV to us at:
jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We will try to respond to all applications must prioritise candidates that accurately meet the specifications above.
Pro-Recruit operate as an employment agency and employment business