±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Sr e-Discovery PM, London £55-70K plus good bonus
You will be an experienced e-Discovery PM with experience from end to end of the electronic reference discovery model.
You will be working in a corporate environment and have been client facing.
You will be happy with a hands on role in a small and dynamic team and have solid practical experience of databases, e-mail archiving and e-Discovery software e.g. Relativity
You will understand EU legal environment and be willing to travel from 20-25% of the time throughout the EU.
Any language skills from EU countries are therefore desirable.
If interested please send your CV to us at:
jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We will try to respond to all applications must prioritise candidates that accurately meet the specifications above.
Pro-Recruit operate as an employment agency and employment business