±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 13
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Forensic Analyst NY/CA
The ideal candidate will have 3 or 4 years of experience with imaging, analysis, and processing. Needs to have an industry certification. Must have the drive and ambition to learn new things and work hard on a team or in a solo capacity.
Experience with all the major forensic tools including hardware imaging devices. Cellphone and tablet experience.
I'd like to keep my inbox clear, and company confidential at this point, so please send all resumes to ForensicResume at gmail dot com
- Senior Member
I am currently a student at The University of Glamorgan (now the University of South Wales), studying as BSc (Hons) in Computer Forensics.
I have a placement year as part of the course during my 3rd year (commences around June of 2014).
I would love to be able to work in the US / Canada if possible as it would be valuable to my University Degree; learning more about the forensics industry and how companies overseas work, the tools that they use and the types of investigations they perform.
I wondered if having a student from the UK would be something that your company or other forensic companies in the US would be able to accommodate?
Thanks in advance