Visitors: 20

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

Forensic Analyst NY/CA

Basic listing free. Premium listing ($79) includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Forensic Analyst NY/CA

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm starting to look for another forensic analyst to add to my team. This person could work out of one of our offices in New York, Los Angeles, or Orange County California.

The ideal candidate will have 3 or 4 years of experience with imaging, analysis, and processing. Needs to have an industry certification. Must have the drive and ambition to learn new things and work hard on a team or in a solo capacity.

Experience with all the major forensic tools including hardware imaging devices. Cellphone and tablet experience.

I'd like to keep my inbox clear, and company confidential at this point, so please send all resumes to ForensicResume at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Earn

Re: Forensic Analyst NY/CA

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:20 am

Hi,

I am currently a student at The University of Glamorgan (now the University of South Wales), studying as BSc (Hons) in Computer Forensics.

I have a placement year as part of the course during my 3rd year (commences around June of 2014).
I would love to be able to work in the US / Canada if possible as it would be valuable to my University Degree; learning more about the forensics industry and how companies overseas work, the tools that they use and the types of investigations they perform.

I wondered if having a student from the UK would be something that your company or other forensic companies in the US would be able to accommodate?

Thanks in advance Smile
Regards
James  

jatayler

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 1 of 1