Visitors: 67

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

Forensic Technology Analyst - Belfast, N.Ireland & UK Wide

Basic listing free. Premium listing ($79) includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Forensic Technology Analyst - Belfast, N.Ireland & UK Wide

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:16 am

Hi,

PwC, based in Belfast, N. Ireland currently have the need to recruit Forensic Technology Analyst(s). We currently have 2 roles accepting applications. These roles require either Data Analytical skills or e-Discovery skills.

If you wish to join a fast growing and dynamic team please follow one of of the links below for further information on the job description and details on how to apply.

Unfortunately I cannot accept any applications or CVs sent directly but will happily answer any questions on these roles.

Data Analyst Role - http://bit.ly/NcjY1S

e-Discovery Analyst Role - http://bit.ly/QhJ7N2

Kind Regards,

Ronan  

ronanmagee

Re: Forensic Technology Analyst - Belfast, N.Ireland & UK Wide

Post Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 am

Just out of curiosity what level is the e-discovery role being advertised?  

Adam10541

Re: Forensic Technology Analyst - Belfast, N.Ireland & UK Wi

Post Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:14 am

Hi Adam,

These roles are aimed at the Analyst (Associate) band, ideally for someone who has just graduated, is about to graduate and we would consider someone who has 1-2 years experience within the industry. To give you an idea of progression bands it roughly follows Placement Student -> Analyst (Associate) -> Senior Associate -> Manager -> Senior Manager -> Director.

Within each band there are various levels which you progress through dependent on performance.

Hope this helps.

Ronan  

ronanmagee

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi Ronan

Is this a permanent role or a consultancy-type role? I would be interested and I'm located in Belfast. However I have a number of training commitments scheduled to other agencies in UK and Europe over the next twelve months.

I have computer forensic qualifications, training and experience; IT & Computing based Hons Degree; and in final year of a Masters in Computer Security and Forensics.  

pom2

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 am

Pom,

The links in my original post are now dead, however, the latest role for our team can be found here - Technology Roles within Forensics, Belfast.

The role is aimed at an analyst level and is full time based in Belfast. Exact entry requirements and job spec can be found via the link.

Best of luck,

Ronan  

ronanmagee

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:14 am

Great team, excellent location!  

pete-williams

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 1 of 1