±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
Sr e-Discovery Project Managers, London, Salary £55-85K
The third is a smaller but global company where you will have more freedom and may have would need the ability to be hands on although this is not a big part of the role as it is a manager vacancy.
All require a good understanding of the full EDRM and e-discovery software skills e.g. Relativity.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net