±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29198|
|New Yesterday: 1||Visitors: 57|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Mobile Phone Analyst, £17-35K, UK wide
We have a number of employers asking us to recruit for mobile device analysts with live vacancies UK wide, skills are as you would expect in extracting data from various mobile devices you will have skills/experience with at least one of the following Encase, FTK, XRY or Cellebright etc.
You will likely to be required to understand security clearance procedure in accordance with the A.C.P.O.
We also have roles at a manager level and the salary paid will depend on experience and the level of the role as well as the geographical location. Any additional skills in IT/scripting are an advantage
Please contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net