±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Mobile Phone Analyst, £17-35K, UK wide
We have a number of employers asking us to recruit for mobile device analysts with live vacancies UK wide, skills are as you would expect in extracting data from various mobile devices you will have skills/experience with at least one of the following Encase, FTK, XRY or Cellebright etc.
You will likely to be required to understand security clearance procedure in accordance with the A.C.P.O.
We also have roles at a manager level and the salary paid will depend on experience and the level of the role as well as the geographical location. Any additional skills in IT/scripting are an advantage
Please contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net