±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 8
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Mobile Phone Analyst, £17-35K, UK wide
We have a number of employers asking us to recruit for mobile device analysts with live vacancies UK wide, skills are as you would expect in extracting data from various mobile devices you will have skills/experience with at least one of the following Encase, FTK, XRY or Cellebright etc.
You will likely to be required to understand security clearance procedure in accordance with the A.C.P.O.
We also have roles at a manager level and the salary paid will depend on experience and the level of the role as well as the geographical location. Any additional skills in IT/scripting are an advantage
Please contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net