±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Forensic Analyst NY/CA
The ideal candidate will have 3 or 4 years of experience with imaging, analysis, and processing. Needs to have an industry certification. Must have the drive and ambition to learn new things and work hard on a team or in a solo capacity.
Experience with all the major forensic tools including hardware imaging devices. Cellphone and tablet experience.
I'd like to keep my inbox clear, and company confidential at this point, so please send all resumes to ForensicResume at gmail dot com
- Senior Member
I am currently a student at The University of Glamorgan (now the University of South Wales), studying as BSc (Hons) in Computer Forensics.
I have a placement year as part of the course during my 3rd year (commences around June of 2014).
I would love to be able to work in the US / Canada if possible as it would be valuable to my University Degree; learning more about the forensics industry and how companies overseas work, the tools that they use and the types of investigations they perform.
I wondered if having a student from the UK would be something that your company or other forensic companies in the US would be able to accommodate?
Thanks in advance