±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Assistant/Associate Professor, Champlain College
Department of Information Assurance & Technology
Champlain College seeks a full-time Assistant/Associate Professor of Networking/Cybersecurity. The specific rank will be determined by the qualifications of the successful candidate. Primary responsibilities include face-to-face undergraduate instruction in Network Administration, Information Assurance, and Cybersecurity. Experience in Digital Forensics and associated methodologies/tools desirable. Small class sizes optimize instructor-student interaction; hands-on activities translate theory into practice. Because the College is entrepreneurial and market driven, its academic programs respond to industry dynamics. Consequently, the College values particularly current industry and other “real world” experience for its faculty and students.
The typical teaching load is four courses per semester. While there is no research requirement for retention, ongoing professional activity/development is strongly encouraged and supported. Out-of-classroom responsibilities include course/curriculum development, student advising, industry outreach, student team/project supervision, and service to the department, division and college.
Minimum qualifications: master’s degree and relevant professional experience. Additional desired qualifications: a successful teaching record/academic experience. (Promotion to the highest faculty rank of Professor at Champlain College requires a terminal academic degree, normally a Ph.D. or the equivalent.)
The successful candidate will be able to help build intercultural understanding and demonstrate multicultural perspectives that can foster a diverse and inclusive community both inside and outside of the classroom.
To apply, submit a letter of interest specifically addressing the desired qualifications, a résumé/CV and contact information (names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses) for three references. Review of applications will begin October 15, 2013, and continue until the position is filled. The successful completion of a criminal background check is required as a condition of employment.
Champlain College values, supports and encourages diversity of backgrounds, cultures and perspectives among students, faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Here: www.Click2Apply.net/r2td62s