±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
Sr Manager, eDiscovery and Forensic Data Analytics - Chicago
The ideal candiate will have;
- Demonstrated business development and client service skills; the ability to lead in business development, client management, communications and practice development.
- In-depth computer fraud and forensic investigations, eDiscovery and/or data analytics/analysis.
- Develop long-term relationships and networks.
- Manage & develop people.
Mark R. Gerety
G2A Executive Search™
Main: 415.200.0972 Ext. 3
mark @ g2ainc.com
We provide companies with their greatest resource, People.