±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery PM x3 & Mid e-Discovery x2, £30-80K London & UK
-Manger level e-Discovery PM (with strong technical skills) x2 £50-60K - London
-Mid level e-Disovery roles in Midlands and North £32-40K
Two are very large employers with a structured career and in the top 10 of global consultancies.
The third Sr role is a smaller but global company where you will have more freedom to develop your role as the business grows further in the UK and Europe and Globally.
All require a good understanding of the EDRM and e-discovery software skills e.g. Relativity, Nuix or similar
The mid level roles offer an excellent opportunity to develop and train.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Suitable candidates will be contacted with 48 hours