±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery PM x3 & Mid e-Discovery x2, £30-80K London & UK
-Manger level e-Discovery PM (with strong technical skills) x2 £50-60K - London
-Mid level e-Disovery roles in Midlands and North £32-40K
Two are very large employers with a structured career and in the top 10 of global consultancies.
The third Sr role is a smaller but global company where you will have more freedom to develop your role as the business grows further in the UK and Europe and Globally.
All require a good understanding of the EDRM and e-discovery software skills e.g. Relativity, Nuix or similar
The mid level roles offer an excellent opportunity to develop and train.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Suitable candidates will be contacted with 48 hours