±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
e-Discovery PM x3 & Mid e-Discovery x2, £30-80K London & UK
-Manger level e-Discovery PM (with strong technical skills) x2 £50-60K - London
-Mid level e-Disovery roles in Midlands and North £32-40K
Two are very large employers with a structured career and in the top 10 of global consultancies.
The third Sr role is a smaller but global company where you will have more freedom to develop your role as the business grows further in the UK and Europe and Globally.
All require a good understanding of the EDRM and e-discovery software skills e.g. Relativity, Nuix or similar
The mid level roles offer an excellent opportunity to develop and train.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Suitable candidates will be contacted with 48 hours