±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 9
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Support Engineer, London. £35k p/a.
Providing sound technical assistance with all software related to eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance, the successful applicant will have experience working in a similar role.
This position is based in London.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Providing first and second–level support through customer enquires related to the organisation’s products
• Ensuring a rapid solution is met with all issues by collecting relevant information correctly and applying it where necessary
• Testing and ensuring quality is met with all the organisation’s products
• Assist with the maintenance of the organisation’s laboratory and any related equipment
• Be at hand to provide sound assistance to the sales of any technical software through demonstrating functionality, offering software advice and installing any equipment purchased
• Undertake various ad-hoc activities that is presented to you by the organisation
• Understand future development priorities and areas for growth
• Highly skilled in building working relationships. Personable skills are essential
• High-level of technical abilities using various email platforms, experience working with VM Ware and Citrix and any other similar technical tools
• A working knowledge of what review and collection tools are currently available
• Sound knowledge of the litigation industry is advantageous
• The ability to script is desirable
• An understanding of sales and the processes involved
• Flexible in working across different time zones and cultures
• An understanding of computer forensics (or a related subject) is an advantage
• The ability to multi-task at all times
• Understanding and knowledge of how a small business operates
• Ability to work well within a small team
Fore more information on this role and how to apply, please call 0845 689 6499 or email jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk.