±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery Analysts, Belfast £17-20K
There is excellent potential for progression with a structured career path and opportunity to continue your training to become a competent e-Discovery consultant.
You will already have a degree in Digital Forensics or an IT subject and some experience regarding the EDRM in Collections, Processing or Review. You will have had some exposure to the software tools involved e.g. Encase, Nuix, Relativity or similar.
Pro-recruit operates as a recruitment business and recruitment agency and you applications should be sent to:
jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Unfortunately we can only reply to candidates we think are suitable or have have e-Discovery experience at a higher level that we feel our other clients may be interested in meeting.