±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 7
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery Analysts, Belfast £17-20K
There is excellent potential for progression with a structured career path and opportunity to continue your training to become a competent e-Discovery consultant.
You will already have a degree in Digital Forensics or an IT subject and some experience regarding the EDRM in Collections, Processing or Review. You will have had some exposure to the software tools involved e.g. Encase, Nuix, Relativity or similar.
Pro-recruit operates as a recruitment business and recruitment agency and you applications should be sent to:
jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Unfortunately we can only reply to candidates we think are suitable or have have e-Discovery experience at a higher level that we feel our other clients may be interested in meeting.