±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 1
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
e-Discovery Analysts, Belfast £17-20K
There is excellent potential for progression with a structured career path and opportunity to continue your training to become a competent e-Discovery consultant.
You will already have a degree in Digital Forensics or an IT subject and some experience regarding the EDRM in Collections, Processing or Review. You will have had some exposure to the software tools involved e.g. Encase, Nuix, Relativity or similar.
Pro-recruit operates as a recruitment business and recruitment agency and you applications should be sent to:
jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Unfortunately we can only reply to candidates we think are suitable or have have e-Discovery experience at a higher level that we feel our other clients may be interested in meeting.