±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Project Manager and ED Associate, Banking Zurich
Our client, a global investment bank is seeking to hire a strong eDiscovery Project Manager and an eDiscovery Associate to be based in Zurich. We would consider candidates looking to relocate to Switzerland. German language is useful but not essential. Candidate must have prior eDiscovery, computer forensic or litigation support experience. For the PM role, candidates will have strong project management experience.
Please contact Scott for more information on 0044 20 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
- Senior Member