±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Senior Manager Computer Forensics, London, £60,000 - £90,000
A global consulting firm is searching for top computer forensics talent to work as part of the company’s technology team.
· Liaise with project managers and clients regarding client requests and to manage expectations.
· Plan and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on site at client premises around the UK and abroad.
· Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources.
· Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary.
Candidates applying are required to demonstrate proficiency in:
· Familiarity with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
· Educated to degree level in law or a technology focussed subject such as computer forensics, computer science or information systems or equivalent experience.
· Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
· Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.