±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Manager Computer Forensics, London, £60,000 - £90,000
A global consulting firm is searching for top computer forensics talent to work as part of the company’s technology team.
· Liaise with project managers and clients regarding client requests and to manage expectations.
· Plan and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on site at client premises around the UK and abroad.
· Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources.
· Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary.
Candidates applying are required to demonstrate proficiency in:
· Familiarity with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
· Educated to degree level in law or a technology focussed subject such as computer forensics, computer science or information systems or equivalent experience.
· Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
· Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.