±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Manager Computer Forensics, London, £60,000 - £90,000
A global consulting firm is searching for top computer forensics talent to work as part of the company’s technology team.
· Liaise with project managers and clients regarding client requests and to manage expectations.
· Plan and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on site at client premises around the UK and abroad.
· Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources.
· Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary.
Candidates applying are required to demonstrate proficiency in:
· Familiarity with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
· Educated to degree level in law or a technology focussed subject such as computer forensics, computer science or information systems or equivalent experience.
· Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
· Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.