±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensic Solution Consultant – London – £45K (Negoti
There is an existing team that report to the Director of Solutions, whom are very knowledgeable and well experienced within the digital forensic, eDiscovery and governance fields. The role of a Solutions Consultant is client facing technical professional stipulating guidance, advice and exposure to the sales team and direct clients, furthermore;
• To provide explanation, appreciation of situation and technical reliability internally and externally.
• To provide commitment, reliability and loyalty to clients.
• To provide accessibility to ‘Partner’ teams who use the technology of the company.
• To provide and deliver full communication and present globally with considerable travel.
This role is highly technical and client facing therefore the candidate must embody some of the following characteristics;
• The ability to travel up to 70% of their working time.
• Previous experience within Digital Forensics, eDiscovery or Governance (+2year).
• Extensive technical knowledge.
• Highly productive and organisational skills.
• Excellent time management and budget awareness with a logical approach to problem solving.
• Must have excellent technical written skills and be articulate.
• Forensic relevant certification essential including certified incident handler, intrusion / forensic analyst, forensic examiner etc.
• Good working knowledge of scripting in Ruby and/or Java.
• Ability to work well within a team and independently.
• Clean full UK driving license.
• Security Cleared.
• Previous Law Enforcement background.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent; must be in appropriate subjects such as computer science, digital forensics, information technology and/or relevant experience.
• £45K negotiable dependant on experience and expectation.
• Bonus subject to review.
Please indicate in your covering letter, your full experience and your potential within this role addressed to Nicki Milton.