±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 6
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
E-Discovery Project Manager – London – Permanent
An international consultancy spanning across a hundred years with over 10,000 employees across 22 locations; an innovative and dynamic company that appreciates and invests in individuals to develop them to the best of their ability.
The Project Manager will work under full direction of Senior Management within a small team therefore due to the organisation of the clients requirements, longer hours are a possible with the potential for considerable overseas travel, furthermore:
• To react proactively to clients requirements and work on multiple cases at once.
• To ensure engagements are managed, reports are accurate and feedback is constructive to other teams.
• To assist management with operational musts on a day-to-day basis and ensured all projects are delivered on time, on budget and with detailed analysis to the clients desire.
• To ensure some forensic administration work is carried out by themselves and / or other teams correctly and to allow flexibility to working on client site if requested.
• To build client relationships, work consistently with existing clients and maintain a positive working relationship long term.
This role is client facing but a technical background is essential therefore the candidate must embody some of the following characteristics;
• The ability to travel globally as required.
• Previous consulting exposure to understand the lifestyle and work ethic.
• To have technical background and experience of E-Discovery tools including Clearwell, Guidance, Ringtail, Relativity, Nuix etc.
• Enthusiasm and motivation to learn about Forensic Technology and react to the new techniques , investigation process’ and methodology developing within the industry.
• Previous Forensic investigation and / or litigation experience.
• Highly articulate with strong communication skills, methodical in work practice with extensive organisational skills.
• Previous experience of Project Management.
• Working knowledge of the EDRM.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
• Negotiable (dependant on experience)
• Bonus subject to review
Please indicate in your covering letter, your full experience within the computer forensic field and your potential within this role.