±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
E-Discovery Consultant– London – Permanent – Negotiable
An international consultancy spanning across a hundred years with over 10,000 employees across 22 locations; an innovative and dynamic company that appreciates and invests in individuals to develop them to the best of their ability.
The role is of Senior Management (Associate Director level) with the title of E-Discovery Consultant; this role is based in the London office with an existing team of over 200. The role is uncommon but a vital part of the future development regarding this area of the business; training will be provided to ensure the role is fulfilled to its’ best potential therefore an intelligent and dynamic individual would best suit the consulting field, furthermore:
• To provide lawyers and legal departments investigation assistance and advice dependant on the case.
• To ensure clients are supported in developing internal models for the supply of E-Discovery services.
• To ensure continued business development and chargeable consulting work are allocated evenly.
• To continue building client relationships, both new and existing, and to utilise both external and internal networks to generate business.
• To lead E-Discovery consulting engagements and involve the relevant teams required.
• To enable other individuals within the teams to expand and enhance the capabilities of the internal departments.
• To be cost-effective and proficient in time keeping regarding all cases.
This role is client facing but a technical background is required therefore the candidate must embody some of the following characteristics;
• Excellent communication skills with strong professional writing abilities.
• The ability to work proactively with high attention to detail and to problem solve effectively.
• Business development or client liaison experience.
• Highly organised and professional
• Previous experience of team leadership.
• Understanding of Forensic technology.
• Working knowledge of the EDRM.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
• Negotiable (dependant on experience)
• Bonus subject to review
Please indicate in your covering letter, your full experience within the computer forensic field and your potential within this role.