±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
Graduate Computer Forensics Consultant - London
A well-established dedicated global firm assisting multi-national clients safeguard and develop existing protocols within E-Discovery, Computer and Mobile Forensics. With a workforce of just under 4,000, the skill set within the company is dynamic from PhDs to CPAs with expertise in numerous fields across the business sector.
An entry-level opportunity has become available for a high-calibre graduate to work within the Computer Forensics department as a Computer Forensics Consultant based in the London office. The role is open to all individuals who fulfil the requirement with a minimum of 2:1 classification of degree grading, furthermore;
• To work within an existing team to enhance the needs of the teams, clients and company as a general.
• To work proactively within any working environment including working on client site as and when required.
• To carry out diligent investigations, acquisitions, collections and analysing alongside imaging dependant on the client and the case dealt with on mobile devices, laptops, computers, hard drives, storage devices etc.
• To ensure a high level of integrity at all times and act on behalf of the client working outside of business hours where necessary.
• To liaise with clients, project managers and internal management to deliver all projects on time, on budget and to the set requirements as agreed at inception with the client.
This role is highly technical and client facing therefore the candidate must embody some of the following characteristics;
• Knowledge of technical jargon with the ability to simplify to non-computer minded individuals.
• Strong communication and written skills with the ability to write reports.
• Attention to detail with the assurance of accuracy at all times.
• Experience with personal computer hardware, software and operating systems with some knowledge of Digital Forensic philosophies and toolkits.
• The ability to manage time effectively, working flexible hours and prioritising tasks logically.
• Clean full UK driving license and valid passport.
• A foreign language would be an advantage with a level of written and spoken skills.
• A placement year / limited experience with the Digital Forensics industry.
• Knowledge and / or use of programming languages including Java, SQL, C++, Perl, Ruby, PHP etc.
• Previous client-facing skills or exposure to a client environment.
• Bachelor's degree within the disciplines of subjects such as Computer Science, Digital Forensics, Computer Forensics - minimum classification 2:1 essential.
• Negotiable London Graduate’s salary dependant on experience and expectation.
• Quarterly bonus and annual 10 – 15% discretion bonus subject to review.
The company is keen to reward employees with additional benefits including;
• Pension with 5% paid into by the client.
• Dental care.
• 25 paid holiday + bank holidays.
Please indicate in your covering letter, your full experience and your potential within this role addressed to Nicki Milton.
Is there a direct link or email address where I can send you my resume/cover letter and information?