Visitors: 57

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

Graduate Computer Forensics Consultant - London

Basic listing free. Premium listing ($79) includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Graduate Computer Forensics Consultant - London

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:04 am

Graduate Computer Forensics Consultant – London – (Negotiable) – Permanent – Immediate

The Company;

A well-established dedicated global firm assisting multi-national clients safeguard and develop existing protocols within E-Discovery, Computer and Mobile Forensics. With a workforce of just under 4,000, the skill set within the company is dynamic from PhDs to CPAs with expertise in numerous fields across the business sector.

Role;

An entry-level opportunity has become available for a high-calibre graduate to work within the Computer Forensics department as a Computer Forensics Consultant based in the London office. The role is open to all individuals who fulfil the requirement with a minimum of 2:1 classification of degree grading, furthermore;

• To work within an existing team to enhance the needs of the teams, clients and company as a general.
• To work proactively within any working environment including working on client site as and when required.
• To carry out diligent investigations, acquisitions, collections and analysing alongside imaging dependant on the client and the case dealt with on mobile devices, laptops, computers, hard drives, storage devices etc.
• To ensure a high level of integrity at all times and act on behalf of the client working outside of business hours where necessary.
• To liaise with clients, project managers and internal management to deliver all projects on time, on budget and to the set requirements as agreed at inception with the client.

Essential Skills;

This role is highly technical and client facing therefore the candidate must embody some of the following characteristics;
• Knowledge of technical jargon with the ability to simplify to non-computer minded individuals.
• Strong communication and written skills with the ability to write reports.
• Attention to detail with the assurance of accuracy at all times.
• Experience with personal computer hardware, software and operating systems with some knowledge of Digital Forensic philosophies and toolkits.
• The ability to manage time effectively, working flexible hours and prioritising tasks logically.
• Clean full UK driving license and valid passport.

Desirable Skills:

• A foreign language would be an advantage with a level of written and spoken skills.
• A placement year / limited experience with the Digital Forensics industry.
• Knowledge and / or use of programming languages including Java, SQL, C++, Perl, Ruby, PHP etc.
• Previous client-facing skills or exposure to a client environment.
Qualifications;
• Bachelor's degree within the disciplines of subjects such as Computer Science, Digital Forensics, Computer Forensics - minimum classification 2:1 essential.

Salary;

• Negotiable London Graduate’s salary dependant on experience and expectation.
• Quarterly bonus and annual 10 – 15% discretion bonus subject to review.

In Return;

The company is keen to reward employees with additional benefits including;

• Pension with 5% paid into by the client.
• Healthcare.
• Dental care.
• 25 paid holiday + bank holidays.
• Training.

Please indicate in your covering letter, your full experience and your potential within this role addressed to Nicki Milton.

SLA_DF

Re: Graduate Computer Forensics Consultant - London

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:09 pm

I am a Digital Forensics graduate student at the University of Central Florida in Orlando and I would love to send you my information regarding this position. I believe I would be a great fit, and am currently gaining experience as an intern for the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement.

Is there a direct link or email address where I can send you my resume/cover letter and information?  

StoreyJB

Re: Graduate Computer Forensics Consultant - London

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:45 am

Hi, If you wanted to send your information to nicki @ sla-forensics.com she can help you with any information you require. Thank you  

SLA_DF

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 1 of 1