±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Application Support Analyst, London. £35k per annum.
The individual will have excellent communication skills with experience in customer service while also having a flexible attitude to work.
The successful candidate is expected to have working knowledge of both Microsoft and Unix/Linux operating systems and have strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to implement change to fix any presented problems.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in technology development and be self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative.
This position is based in London.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Be at hand to provide sound assistance and solid resolution for all first-tier technical issues throughout all stages of a tasked project. Assistance and resolution is needed with but not limited to: DocuMatrix issues such as connectivity, responsiveness and software bugs; Citrix; database performance issues; application configuration issues and index and data integrity.
• Interact with Unix on a regular basis to assist in problem resolution.
• Routinely apply fixes to repeat problems with a user’s software and develop a concluding resolution.
• Create concise documentation to act as troubleshooting and application guides.
• Assist application users with informative data and sound advice in their search for documents. Advise the users on how they can obtain the information they’re seeking independently with little assistance.
• Provide out-of-hours support using company-issued software.
• Experience and working knowledge of Document Review tools such as Relativity and Clearwell.
• Skilled in MCP/MCSE, Shell Scripting, RDBMS and a sound understanding of Litigation support culture. Experience within a law firm is desirable.
• Exemplary attention to detail
• Problem solver
• Flexible in working various shift patterns and providing support out-of-hours.
To apply for this position please contact the Apt Search team on 0845 689 6499 email your CV to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk.
Alternatively, you can view more information about this position at: visit www.apt-search.co.uk