±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
EDRM Sales Executive - London - £35-65k
The role will be Office/ Field based from London but covering the UK and Europe region and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, fast paced support service vendor.
Responsibilities will include:
Develop new business opportunities & marketing strategy to increase sales volume and brand name recognition
Analyse customers’ needs and propose solutions
Meet regularly with clients and potential customers
Consistently generate new leads for new business prospects
Consult and sell across the EDRM
Ability to cross sell paper discovery
Key Requirements and Experience:
2 - 5 year of Legal or Sales experience
Ability to develop network and cultivate customer relationships
Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks
Must be customer focused and result oriented
Knowledge of litigation support and eDiscovery process
Please contact Joe at joe.rowley @ cooperrowley.com | 0203 5829 364 for more info.
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service for candidates.