±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
EDRM Sales Executive - London|Hong Kong - £30-40k
The role will be Office/ Field based from Hong Kong and covering the Asian region and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, fast paced support service vendor.
Key Requirements and Experience:
2 - 5 year of Legal or Sales experience
Ability to develop network and cultivate customer relationships
Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks
Must be customer focused and result oriented
Knowledge of litigation support and eDiscovery process
Responsibilities will include:
Strong eDiscovery, copying and scanning sales background.
Willing to travel throughout Asia, US and UK to develop relationships
Excellent networking capabilities. People out here love there networking events
Able to work on their own without much guidance from the management team
Be able to build and manage a sales team as the office out here grows
*This role includes an apartment in Hong Kong.*
For more info please contact Joe on joe.rowley @ cooperrowley.com | 0203 5829 364
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service for candidates.