±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
EDRM Sales Executive - London|Hong Kong - £30-40k
The role will be Office/ Field based from Hong Kong and covering the Asian region and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, fast paced support service vendor.
Key Requirements and Experience:
2 - 5 year of Legal or Sales experience
Ability to develop network and cultivate customer relationships
Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks
Must be customer focused and result oriented
Knowledge of litigation support and eDiscovery process
Responsibilities will include:
Strong eDiscovery, copying and scanning sales background.
Willing to travel throughout Asia, US and UK to develop relationships
Excellent networking capabilities. People out here love there networking events
Able to work on their own without much guidance from the management team
Be able to build and manage a sales team as the office out here grows
*This role includes an apartment in Hong Kong.*
For more info please contact Joe on joe.rowley @ cooperrowley.com | 0203 5829 364
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service for candidates.