±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
computer forensics contractor, London, £250 - £450 per day
Must have computer forensics job, a-player contract talent wanted with e-discovery experience.
As industry respected consulting firm is looking for a computer forensics contractor to work on client site as part of a major programme, via 2 law firms, into a major financial services organisation.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
Previous experience of the below:
- Forensic preservation of PC, server and mobile phone data, in the forensic lab and at client sites
- Extraction of data from forensic images
- Conversion of data using industry standard tools and bespoke solutions
- EnCase experience
Experience working on varied projects.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.