±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
computer forensics contractor, London, £250 - £450 per day
Must have computer forensics job, a-player contract talent wanted with e-discovery experience.
As industry respected consulting firm is looking for a computer forensics contractor to work on client site as part of a major programme, via 2 law firms, into a major financial services organisation.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
Previous experience of the below:
- Forensic preservation of PC, server and mobile phone data, in the forensic lab and at client sites
- Extraction of data from forensic images
- Conversion of data using industry standard tools and bespoke solutions
- EnCase experience
Experience working on varied projects.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.