±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
computer forensics contractor, London, £250 - £450 per day
Must have computer forensics job, a-player contract talent wanted with e-discovery experience.
As industry respected consulting firm is looking for a computer forensics contractor to work on client site as part of a major programme, via 2 law firms, into a major financial services organisation.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
Previous experience of the below:
- Forensic preservation of PC, server and mobile phone data, in the forensic lab and at client sites
- Extraction of data from forensic images
- Conversion of data using industry standard tools and bespoke solutions
- EnCase experience
Experience working on varied projects.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.