±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
computer forensics contractor, London, £250 - £450 per day
Must have computer forensics job, a-player contract talent wanted with e-discovery experience.
As industry respected consulting firm is looking for a computer forensics contractor to work on client site as part of a major programme, via 2 law firms, into a major financial services organisation.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
Previous experience of the below:
- Forensic preservation of PC, server and mobile phone data, in the forensic lab and at client sites
- Extraction of data from forensic images
- Conversion of data using industry standard tools and bespoke solutions
- EnCase experience
Experience working on varied projects.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.