±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Computer Forensic Graduate / Analyst, London. Up to £30K
We are seeking graduates with a strong academic background as a degree in Computer Forensic or Computer Sciences. We would also consider candidates with some eDiscovery or Computer Forensic work experience. Salary up to £30K with excellent benefits and bonus.
Please contact Scott for more information on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consultancy in respect to this vacancy
- Senior Member
I just wanted to know if you would accept applications from someone based in Cape Town, looking to relocate.
I have all the relevant qualifications as well as 2 years work experience in a risk and fraud role in the private sector.
Please let me know.