±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 9
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
Computer Forensic Graduate / Analyst, London. Up to £30K
We are seeking graduates with a strong academic background as a degree in Computer Forensic or Computer Sciences. We would also consider candidates with some eDiscovery or Computer Forensic work experience. Salary up to £30K with excellent benefits and bonus.
Please contact Scott for more information on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consultancy in respect to this vacancy
- Senior Member
I just wanted to know if you would accept applications from someone based in Cape Town, looking to relocate.
I have all the relevant qualifications as well as 2 years work experience in a risk and fraud role in the private sector.
Please let me know.