±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
Computer Forensic Graduate / Analyst, London. Up to £30K
We are seeking graduates with a strong academic background as a degree in Computer Forensic or Computer Sciences. We would also consider candidates with some eDiscovery or Computer Forensic work experience. Salary up to £30K with excellent benefits and bonus.
Please contact Scott for more information on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consultancy in respect to this vacancy
- Senior Member
I just wanted to know if you would accept applications from someone based in Cape Town, looking to relocate.
I have all the relevant qualifications as well as 2 years work experience in a risk and fraud role in the private sector.
Please let me know.