±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
±Follow Forensic Focus
Director Forensics (e-Discovery exposure) London, £50-60K
Ability to manage small teams. You will be have excellent polished communication skills re clients and your own team and have written reports.
You will be able to write reports re court cases and have the technical abilities in various forensics software e.g. Encase or similar
You will ideally have managed projects or at least multiple work-streams.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We are a recruitment business and agency.