±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Director Forensics (e-Discovery exposure) London, £50-60K
Ability to manage small teams. You will be have excellent polished communication skills re clients and your own team and have written reports.
You will be able to write reports re court cases and have the technical abilities in various forensics software e.g. Encase or similar
You will ideally have managed projects or at least multiple work-streams.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We are a recruitment business and agency.