±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Director Forensics (e-Discovery exposure) London, £50-60K
Ability to manage small teams. You will be have excellent polished communication skills re clients and your own team and have written reports.
You will be able to write reports re court cases and have the technical abilities in various forensics software e.g. Encase or similar
You will ideally have managed projects or at least multiple work-streams.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We are a recruitment business and agency.