±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery Consultant, London £35-50K
You will have 2-5 years experience and probably have a degree in Forensics, law or IT.
You will have good technical skills and be familiar with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
You will be capable of operating alone and as part of the team. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
You will have good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.
Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
Knowledge of any document review management application like Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect.
Have a good understanding of transactional SQL and relational databases.
Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL database and MS Access.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operate as a recruitment agency and business.