±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
e-Discovery Consultant, London £35-50K
You will have 2-5 years experience and probably have a degree in Forensics, law or IT.
You will have good technical skills and be familiar with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
You will be capable of operating alone and as part of the team. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
You will have good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.
Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
Knowledge of any document review management application like Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect.
Have a good understanding of transactional SQL and relational databases.
Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL database and MS Access.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operate as a recruitment agency and business.