±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery Consultant, London £35-50K
You will have 2-5 years experience and probably have a degree in Forensics, law or IT.
You will have good technical skills and be familiar with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
You will be capable of operating alone and as part of the team. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
You will have good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.
Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
Knowledge of any document review management application like Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect.
Have a good understanding of transactional SQL and relational databases.
Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL database and MS Access.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operate as a recruitment agency and business.