±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 1
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery Consultant, London £35-50K
You will have 2-5 years experience and probably have a degree in Forensics, law or IT.
You will have good technical skills and be familiar with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
You will be capable of operating alone and as part of the team. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
You will have good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.
Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
Knowledge of any document review management application like Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect.
Have a good understanding of transactional SQL and relational databases.
Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL database and MS Access.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operate as a recruitment agency and business.