±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 8
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
· ForGe – Computer Forensic Test Image Generator
±Follow Forensic Focus
[CCL Group] eDisclosure Analyst, UK
We are looking for exceptional people to work in our eDisclosure services division where we provide support to clients and their legal advisors by assisting in the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of electronically stored information (ESI) in response to litigation, civil disputes and investigations.
As part of ongoing development and expansion we are currently recruiting for an e-Disclosure Analyst whose responsibilities would be to:
- Contribute to the delivery of projects throughout all stages of the EDRM, including, scoping, collection, processing, review and production/presentation
- Operate processing and review tools, specifically Clearwell and Nuix
- Respond to requests for support from clients
- Reporting of process against budget and timeframe to the project manager
- Deliver review training to clients in person and over online meetings
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
You would be required to have:
- Degree level qualification in a technical subject
- Previous experience of working on e-disclosure projects, covering the entire EDRM
- Experience of using processing tools preferably Nuix
- Experience of using e-disclosure platforms preferably Clearwell
- Experience of using forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
- Awareness of forensic data handling best practices and procedures
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Applicants must have been resident in the UK for at least 5 years and possess a full driving licence. It is a requirement for successful candidates to complete a security clearance questionnaire. Any concerns should be disclosed in a covering letter.
All successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance procedure in accordance with the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme.
If this is your profile and you believe you can take on the challenge of this role, email us your CV, telling us why, to hr @ cclgroupltd.com.
- Senior Member
Please feel free to send me a private message or an email if there are any questions.
- Senior Member