±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Financial Conduct Authority, Associate, eDiscovery - London
We have a permanent vacancy for an Associate within the eDiscovery team of the EPU. It is an operational role, dealing with day-to-day issues and managing a daily task list.
Full details on the role and how to apply can be found at the link below:
If you need further information please contact the FCA switch on 02070661000 and ask for Keith Foggon.
- Senior Member