±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Financial Conduct Authority, Associate, eDiscovery - London
We have a permanent vacancy for an Associate within the eDiscovery team of the EPU. It is an operational role, dealing with day-to-day issues and managing a daily task list.
Full details on the role and how to apply can be found at the link below:
If you need further information please contact the FCA switch on 02070661000 and ask for Keith Foggon.
- Senior Member