±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Financial Conduct Authority, Associate, eDiscovery - London
We have a permanent vacancy for an Associate within the eDiscovery team of the EPU. It is an operational role, dealing with day-to-day issues and managing a daily task list.
Full details on the role and how to apply can be found at the link below:
If you need further information please contact the FCA switch on 02070661000 and ask for Keith Foggon.
- Senior Member