±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
±Follow Forensic Focus
Financial Conduct Authority, Graduate Forensic role- London
We have a permanent role for a Graduate/Trainee Digital Forensic Investigator. This is an entry-level position aimed at new graduates, or people with an IT background, but little-to-no experience in forensics.
Full details on the role, and how to apply can be found here:
(note that although the title of the page is Business Support, this is just a reference to the job family).
If you require further information, please call the FCA switch on 02070661000 and ask for Keith Foggon.
- Senior Member