±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Financial Conduct Authority, Graduate Forensic role- London
We have a permanent role for a Graduate/Trainee Digital Forensic Investigator. This is an entry-level position aimed at new graduates, or people with an IT background, but little-to-no experience in forensics.
Full details on the role, and how to apply can be found here:
(note that although the title of the page is Business Support, this is just a reference to the job family).
If you require further information, please call the FCA switch on 02070661000 and ask for Keith Foggon.
- Senior Member