±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 7
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Financial Conduct Authority, Graduate Forensic role- London
We have a permanent role for a Graduate/Trainee Digital Forensic Investigator. This is an entry-level position aimed at new graduates, or people with an IT background, but little-to-no experience in forensics.
Full details on the role, and how to apply can be found here:
(note that although the title of the page is Business Support, this is just a reference to the job family).
If you require further information, please call the FCA switch on 02070661000 and ask for Keith Foggon.
- Senior Member