±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Senior & Junior Tech & Sales jobs. £35-70K tax free, Dubai
Our clients main focus is the Middle Eastern countries, as well as parts of Asia and North Africa.
At the moment they act as a service provider, consultant and reseller/distributor for law enforcement/government and enterprises however they are looking to publish their our own product(s).
Skills in one or more of the following fields:
Mobile / Cellphone Forensics
Video / Audio Forensics
HDD / Data Forensics
Professional Services / Training
Other forensic related fields
Presentation skills in front of a small or medium size audience
Configuration skills for different OS types
Experience in multiple forensic tools
Capable of setting-up a forensic lab
Can create Technical Proposals
Forensic Consulting experience should include:
Background in providing consulting services covering the full range of digital forensics requirements
Mobile Device Forensics
eDiscovery (covering all aspects or the EDRM and experience of some of the leading packages available)
Delivery of Forensics Readiness Planning and Incident response planning involving digital forensics.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit acts as both a recruitment agency and business. If you match the required skill-set we will usually contact you within 48hrs (business days). Please specify a salary expectation for the role applied for.