±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior & Junior Tech & Sales jobs. £35-70K tax free, Dubai
Our clients main focus is the Middle Eastern countries, as well as parts of Asia and North Africa.
At the moment they act as a service provider, consultant and reseller/distributor for law enforcement/government and enterprises however they are looking to publish their our own product(s).
Skills in one or more of the following fields:
Mobile / Cellphone Forensics
Video / Audio Forensics
HDD / Data Forensics
Professional Services / Training
Other forensic related fields
Presentation skills in front of a small or medium size audience
Configuration skills for different OS types
Experience in multiple forensic tools
Capable of setting-up a forensic lab
Can create Technical Proposals
Forensic Consulting experience should include:
Background in providing consulting services covering the full range of digital forensics requirements
Mobile Device Forensics
eDiscovery (covering all aspects or the EDRM and experience of some of the leading packages available)
Delivery of Forensics Readiness Planning and Incident response planning involving digital forensics.
Contact: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit acts as both a recruitment agency and business. If you match the required skill-set we will usually contact you within 48hrs (business days). Please specify a salary expectation for the role applied for.