±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 10
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
±Follow Forensic Focus
Snr Project Manager, London. £65,000 per annum.
The successful applicant will be at hand to provide sound expertise and meet a client’s project management and edata processing requirements, while overseeing Project Managers and their subsequent duties.
The position of Senior Project Manager requires the applicant to have previous experience in a Project Manager role with the ability to excel at a higher level.
This position is based in London.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring a project’s best practices are achieved by liaising with both the client and the project's manager, making sure all deliverables are met on time within budget. Maintaining a high-level of customer service throughout is essential
• Attain thorough knowledge of a client’s requirements and direct them towards a conclusion for a successful project
• In reference to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, manage all aspects of a project’s life cycle effectively
• Build crucial rapports with all assigned clients, adding weight and effectiveness to the organisation’s repeat business model
• Implement and oversee project management methodologies, ensuring all client tasks are met effectively
• Responsible for overseeing the time management and billing matters are met during a client’s project
• Monitoring all project issues and devise relevant resolutions for team leaders to implement
• Assist Senior Project Managers in other teams
• Take a proactive approach in suggesting effective and relevant improvements for processes and procedures
• Deliver training and expertise to other colleagues on selected subjects
• Attend face-to-face meetings with clients
• Liaise closely with other team members in other departments of the organisation
• Impeccable written and communication skills
• Knowledge of project management and the techniques of business analysis
• Project Management Certification
• Client facing experience and proven customer service skills
• Thorough legal knowledge through education or formal qualifications
• Ability to multi-task and engage with clients
• An extensive understanding of database design and application
• Computer literate
Call 0845 689 6499 now.