±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 10
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Snr Project Manager, London. £65,000 per annum.
The successful applicant will be at hand to provide sound expertise and meet a client’s project management and edata processing requirements, while overseeing Project Managers and their subsequent duties.
The position of Senior Project Manager requires the applicant to have previous experience in a Project Manager role with the ability to excel at a higher level.
This position is based in London.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring a project’s best practices are achieved by liaising with both the client and the project's manager, making sure all deliverables are met on time within budget. Maintaining a high-level of customer service throughout is essential
• Attain thorough knowledge of a client’s requirements and direct them towards a conclusion for a successful project
• In reference to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, manage all aspects of a project’s life cycle effectively
• Build crucial rapports with all assigned clients, adding weight and effectiveness to the organisation’s repeat business model
• Implement and oversee project management methodologies, ensuring all client tasks are met effectively
• Responsible for overseeing the time management and billing matters are met during a client’s project
• Monitoring all project issues and devise relevant resolutions for team leaders to implement
• Assist Senior Project Managers in other teams
• Take a proactive approach in suggesting effective and relevant improvements for processes and procedures
• Deliver training and expertise to other colleagues on selected subjects
• Attend face-to-face meetings with clients
• Liaise closely with other team members in other departments of the organisation
• Impeccable written and communication skills
• Knowledge of project management and the techniques of business analysis
• Project Management Certification
• Client facing experience and proven customer service skills
• Thorough legal knowledge through education or formal qualifications
• Ability to multi-task and engage with clients
• An extensive understanding of database design and application
• Computer literate
Call 0845 689 6499 now.