±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 6
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
±Follow Forensic Focus
Trainee Project Manager, London. £35,000 per annum.
This role is suitable for an individual looking to extend their knowledge of eDiscovery and move to within a project management space. The role also intends to offer the individual the opportunity of strong career progression with a view of becoming a Project Manager and eventually moving towards seniority level.
The ideal candidate will have prior knowledge of Document Review and the processes involved with eDisclosure and ESI. A knowledge of various industry tools is also advantageous, but no specific tool in particular.
This role requires the individual to be fluent in German with the ability to speak at business level. Other languages aside from English are beneficial but not necessary. Applicants who aren’t multi-lingual need not apply.
The salary for this position is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum. The role is based in London.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• To learn and understand the qualities needed in managing a project’s lifecycle through all eDisclosure processes
• Assist project managers with all eDisclosure needs, imputing own knowledge and ideas developed through previous experience of document review
• Ensure a project’s best practices are being me through consistent monitoring of budget costs and timescales
• Assist project managers when liaising with clients to help build rapport, ensuring all project requirements are understood and met accordingly
• Attend development meetings, imputing paralegal knowledge to achieve crucial project solutions
• Use German-language skills where and when needed during a project’s duties
• Educated to degree-level in a legal-related subject
• Experience of working within a law firm or legal department
• Fluent in German speaking at a business level is essential. Other language skills is beneficial
• Extensive knowledge of paralegal duties
• Experience of document review and the electronic processes involved
• Knowledge of EDRM would be advantageous
• Experience of working with various eDiscovery tools
• Keen interest in eDisclosure
• Confident and a personable attitude
• Driven with the view of progressing quickly in career steps
To apply for this position or find out more information, please contact the Apt Search team on 0845 689 6499 or email your CV to info @ apt-search.co.uk.