±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Trainee Digital Forensics Mobile Device Analysts UK
We are currently recruiting for an intake of graduates/trainees to ultimately work in the specialist mobile devices field. On a day-to-day basis you will analyse digital evidence from an extensive range of mobile telephones, tablet computers, satnavs and other devices.
We will provide you with a comprehensive range of training to enable you to work in this exciting, fast moving and challenging forensic discipline.
You’ll also be able to work in one of the largest and best equipped mobile device forensic labs in the country and benefit from being mentored by some of the industry’s most experienced investigators. This is a rare opportunity to enter a fascinating field of forensic science with one of the leading participants.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
• Genuine enthusiasm for mobile devices and digital forensics
• A first or second class honours degree or ‘A’ level in IT or IT related experience
• An aptitude for dealing with digital information in a range of formats
• The ability to master a large and complex tool set to acquire and analyse data
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• UK resident for at least 5 years and able to pass stringent security vetting
• Hold a full UK driving licence
Send your CV to hr @ cclgroupltd.com
- Site Admin