±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
UNIQUE ROLE: eDiscovery Consultant, Frankfurt. €100,000 p/a.
Working alongside the Business Development team, the ideal candidate will regard themselves as a thought-leader in eDiscovery, be technically experienced to a high level and have a broad range of industry contacts throughout Germany.
This role will require the individual to attend multiple conferences throughout the year, representing the organisation and speaking on their behalf while attaining the key goal of expanding an already extensive contact list.
The eDiscovery Consultant will be expected to join the business development process in the late stages in order to help the team close several sales. A high aptitude of technical ability with eDisclosure tools and a personable attitude to work is required for this task.
The salary for the position is €100,000 plus bonuses per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Liaise with the organisation’s Business Development team to ensure sale processes are ran smoothly, offering both the team and their client’s solid industry expertise
• Speak at numerous industry conferences, representing the organisation and offering expert advice and knowledge to the attending delegates
• Network efficiently to build a solid contact list
• Assist various teams throughout the organisation with both technical and business development advice
• Working experience of business development within the eDiscovery marketplace is essential, as is a solid knowledge of various eDisclosure tools
• Similar experience of the role at a seniority level is preferable, as is proven results of account management skills
• A legal background (or experience with an eDiscovery consultancy) is advantageous
• High level of industry knowledge to be regarded as a thought-leader
• Multi-lingual including German and English
• Amiable approach to work and a confident manner is essential in order to succeed in this role
To apply for this role or find out more information, please contact the Apt Search team on +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email info @ apt-search.co.uk.
- Senior Member