±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Consultant, London. £30,000 per annum.
Skilled in consulting and investigation, the ideal candidate will have solid working knowledge of complex data analysis matters. It is essential the applicant has experience in data collection, preservation and processing in all eDiscovery and forensic matters.
Knowledge and experience across all stages of the eDiscovery lifecycle is desirable, as is a solid involvement using various recognised tools in the industry.
The successful candidate is expected to be a strong communicator with the ability to thrive in exceeding client expectations. Previous experience in a client-facing role is essential.
This position requires the individual to travel across Europe for business-related purposes.
This position is based in London. The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Work within the Forensics department, assisting with daily lab operations to meet a client’s expectations
• Take ownership of forensic projects, conducting all stages of investigations, collections and analysis of a client’s data
• Continuously liaise with clients via all forms of communication, Inc. face to face to ensure a project’s requirements are all sufficiently met
• Maintain a strong working relationship with all colleagues across the organisation’s offices
• Educated to degree-level in either forensics or computer science (or other technical discipline)
• Willing to travel across Europe for business-related purposes without restriction
• 2+ years’ experience working in either a computer forensics or eDiscovery environment
• Imaging of various digital media platforms, acquiring all sources of data
• Working knowledge of tools such as Encase, FTK, Paraben and other industry-recognised tools
• Strong technical ability with various computers, software and hardware
• Excellent communicator
• Strong analytical approach to problem-solving
To apply for this role please contact the Apt Search team on 0845 689 6499 or email your CV to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk