±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 2
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Graduate 2.1 min Forensics, Computer Science, London £30Kmax
You will have a min of a 2.1 degree in Forensics, Computer Science or similar and ideally know Encase and SQL. You will have a good understanding of databases.
It is an advantage if you have experience in collections, processing and review. A career in e-Discovery and forensics can mean when a case is important your have to work outside standard hours.
Please send your applications to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operates as a recruitment business and agency.