±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 10
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Graduate 2.1 min Forensics, Computer Science, London £30Kmax
You will have a min of a 2.1 degree in Forensics, Computer Science or similar and ideally know Encase and SQL. You will have a good understanding of databases.
It is an advantage if you have experience in collections, processing and review. A career in e-Discovery and forensics can mean when a case is important your have to work outside standard hours.
Please send your applications to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operates as a recruitment business and agency.