±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29027|
|New Yesterday: 4||Visitors: 67|
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
Graduate 2.1 min Forensics, Computer Science, London £30Kmax
You will have a min of a 2.1 degree in Forensics, Computer Science or similar and ideally know Encase and SQL. You will have a good understanding of databases.
It is an advantage if you have experience in collections, processing and review. A career in e-Discovery and forensics can mean when a case is important your have to work outside standard hours.
Please send your applications to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operates as a recruitment business and agency.