±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Graduate 2.1 min Forensics, Computer Science, London £30Kmax
You will have a min of a 2.1 degree in Forensics, Computer Science or similar and ideally know Encase and SQL. You will have a good understanding of databases.
It is an advantage if you have experience in collections, processing and review. A career in e-Discovery and forensics can mean when a case is important your have to work outside standard hours.
Please send your applications to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operates as a recruitment business and agency.