±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
eDisclosure Analyst, Warwickshire UK. £35,000 per annum.
The role will require the individual to assist in all stages of eDisclosure matters including the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of ESI during a client’s litigation, civil dispute or investigation case.
The successful applicant is expected to have an exceptional talent when working on eDiscovery projects. Solid knowledge of using industry-recognised tools is needed. Previous experience in a client-facing role is beneficial.
The role will be based within the organisation’s eDisclosure Services, assisting a talented team within a division that is currently growing from strength to strength to become leaders in their field.
The salary for this position is £35,000 per annum and based within Warwickshire.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the delivery of a client’s project throughout all stages of the EDRM model, achieving client satisfactory each time
• Use various industry tools such as Clearwell and Nuix throughout the project’s entire lifecycle
• Provide client support in areas
• Reporting all timeframes and budget costs to the project manager
• Provide technical training to clients with regards to their projects
• Build strong relationships with clients, maintaining solid rapport
• Educated to degree-level in a technical subject
• Previous experience in eDiscovery projects with strong working knowledge of the EDRM model
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
• Knowledge and experience using eDisclosure tools such as Clearwell and Nuix
• Experience in using digital forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
• Awareness of the best procedures in handling forensic data
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
For more information or to apply, please call the Apt Search team on +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email your CV to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk