±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDisclosure Analyst, Warwickshire UK. £35,000 per annum.
The role will require the individual to assist in all stages of eDisclosure matters including the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of ESI during a client’s litigation, civil dispute or investigation case.
The successful applicant is expected to have an exceptional talent when working on eDiscovery projects. Solid knowledge of using industry-recognised tools is needed. Previous experience in a client-facing role is beneficial.
The role will be based within the organisation’s eDisclosure Services, assisting a talented team within a division that is currently growing from strength to strength to become leaders in their field.
The salary for this position is £35,000 per annum and based within Warwickshire.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the delivery of a client’s project throughout all stages of the EDRM model, achieving client satisfactory each time
• Use various industry tools such as Clearwell and Nuix throughout the project’s entire lifecycle
• Provide client support in areas
• Reporting all timeframes and budget costs to the project manager
• Provide technical training to clients with regards to their projects
• Build strong relationships with clients, maintaining solid rapport
• Educated to degree-level in a technical subject
• Previous experience in eDiscovery projects with strong working knowledge of the EDRM model
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
• Knowledge and experience using eDisclosure tools such as Clearwell and Nuix
• Experience in using digital forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
• Awareness of the best procedures in handling forensic data
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
For more information or to apply, please call the Apt Search team on +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email your CV to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk