±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 7
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Junior eDisclosure Analyst, Warwickshire UK. £25,000 p/a.
The role will require the individual to assist the eDisclosure Analyst in all stages of eDiscovery matters including the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of ESI during a client’s litigation, civil dispute or investigation case.
This position will offer the applicant a well-rounded and solid experience in working within the processing and production stages of eDiscovery while also furthering their already-attained technical knowledge of the industry.
The successful applicant is expected to have an exceptional talent when working on eDiscovery projects. Initial knowledge of using industry-recognised tools is needed. The role requires the individual to be a keen learner with the drive to step up to any presented challenges.
Working under the organisation’s eDisclosure Analyst, this opportunity is suited for a recent graduate with at least one year’s experience working within the eDisclosure.
The role will be based within the organisation’s eDisclosure Services, assisting a talented team within a division that is currently growing from strength to strength to become leaders in their field.
The salary for this position is up to £25,000 per annum and based within Warwickshire.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the eDisclosure Analyst in the delivery of a client’s project throughout all stages of the EDRM model, achieving client satisfactory each time
• Use various industry tools such as Clearwell and Nuix throughout the project’s entire lifecycle
• Provide initial client support in all areas
• Learn the technical abilities needed to perform the position of eDisclosure Analyst
• Assist the eDisclosure Analyst in build strong relationships with clients, maintaining solid rapport
• Educated to degree-level in a technical subject
• Previous experience working on eDiscovery projects. Strong knowledge of the EDRM model is advantageous
• 1+ years’ experience in a similar position
• Knowledge and experience using eDisclosure tools such as Clearwell and Nuix. Intermediate level is advantageous
• Experience in using digital forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK. Intermediate level is advantageous
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
For more information or to apply, please call the Apt Search team on +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email your CV to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk