±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Project Manager, London. £80,000 per annum.
The successful applicant will be at hand to provide sound expertise and meet a client’s project management and edata processing requirements, while overseeing Project Managers and their subsequent duties.
The position of Senior Project Manager requires the applicant to have previous experience in a Project Manager role within the eDisclosure framework. Knowledge of all eDiscovery matters and the ability to excel at a higher level is essential.
This position is based in London. The salary is £80,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring a project’s best practices are achieved by liaising with both the client and the project's manager, making sure all deliverables are met on time within budget. Maintaining a high-level of customer service throughout is essential
• Attain thorough knowledge of a client’s requirements and direct them towards a conclusion for a successful project
• In reference to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, manage all aspects of a project’s lifecycle effectively
• Build crucial rapports with all assigned clients, adding weight and effectiveness to the organisation’s repeat business model
• Implement and oversee project management methodologies, ensuring all client tasks are met effectively
• Responsible for overseeing the time management and billing matters are met during a client’s project
• Monitoring all project issues and devise relevant resolutions for team leaders to implement
• Assist Senior Project Managers in other teams
• Take a proactive approach in suggesting effective and relevant improvements for processes and procedures
• Deliver training and expertise to other colleagues on selected subjects
• Attend face-to-face meetings with clients
• Liaise closely with other team members in other departments of the organisation
• Impeccable written and communication skills
• Knowledge of project management and the techniques of business analysis within the eDiscovery framework
• Project Management Certification such as Prince2 is advantageous
• Client facing experience and proven customer service skills within a litigation support role
• Thorough legal knowledge through education or formal qualifications. Degree level in a legal or technical subject is preferred
• Ability to multi-task and engage with C-level clients
• An extensive understanding of database design and application. Solid working knowledge of the EDRM and the processes involved with eDisclosure projects
• Strong knowledge and experience using industry-recognised tools such as Clearwell and Nuix
Call +44(0)845 689 6499 or email jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk