±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 9||Overall: 29213|
|New Yesterday: 5||Visitors: 60|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Senior Project Manager, London. £80,000 per annum.
The successful applicant will be at hand to provide sound expertise and meet a client’s project management and edata processing requirements, while overseeing Project Managers and their subsequent duties.
The position of Senior Project Manager requires the applicant to have previous experience in a Project Manager role within the eDisclosure framework. Knowledge of all eDiscovery matters and the ability to excel at a higher level is essential.
This position is based in London. The salary is £80,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring a project’s best practices are achieved by liaising with both the client and the project's manager, making sure all deliverables are met on time within budget. Maintaining a high-level of customer service throughout is essential
• Attain thorough knowledge of a client’s requirements and direct them towards a conclusion for a successful project
• In reference to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, manage all aspects of a project’s lifecycle effectively
• Build crucial rapports with all assigned clients, adding weight and effectiveness to the organisation’s repeat business model
• Implement and oversee project management methodologies, ensuring all client tasks are met effectively
• Responsible for overseeing the time management and billing matters are met during a client’s project
• Monitoring all project issues and devise relevant resolutions for team leaders to implement
• Assist Senior Project Managers in other teams
• Take a proactive approach in suggesting effective and relevant improvements for processes and procedures
• Deliver training and expertise to other colleagues on selected subjects
• Attend face-to-face meetings with clients
• Liaise closely with other team members in other departments of the organisation
• Impeccable written and communication skills
• Knowledge of project management and the techniques of business analysis within the eDiscovery framework
• Project Management Certification such as Prince2 is advantageous
• Client facing experience and proven customer service skills within a litigation support role
• Thorough legal knowledge through education or formal qualifications. Degree level in a legal or technical subject is preferred
• Ability to multi-task and engage with C-level clients
• An extensive understanding of database design and application. Solid working knowledge of the EDRM and the processes involved with eDisclosure projects
• Strong knowledge and experience using industry-recognised tools such as Clearwell and Nuix
Call +44(0)845 689 6499 or email jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk