±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Experienced Forensic Computer Analyst, UK
We service a varied client base with a range of law enforcement, government and corporate clients.
We have a vacancy for an experienced forensic investigator to work in our computer lab. We are looking for people with at least one year’s experience of using EnCase & FTK backed by a good range of other forensic tools such as X-Ways Forensics, and NetAnalysis etc.
This should be coupled with a sound knowledge of data structures, file systems and up to date forensic computing practices including the current A.C.P.O. Guidelines and the Forensic Regulator's requirements (ISO17025). They must also have the ability to provide clear, accurate written and verbal testimony.
If you are an experienced digital forensics practitioner working in computer forensics and want a career opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding then please contact us.
All successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance procedure in accordance with the A.C.P.O. (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme. In return we offer an excellent working environment and a competitive salary.
Applicants must have been resident in the UK for at least 5 years and possess a full driving licence. It is a requirement for successful candidates to complete a security clearance questionnaire. Any concerns should be disclosed in a covering letter.
If this is your profile and you believe you can take on the challenge of this role, email us your CV, telling us why, to hr @ cclgroupltd.com