±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
HMRC, 2 x Forensic Infrastructure Engineers, London c£36.5K
Full details are on the Civil Service website, see link below:
The advert states:
At least five years experience in two or more of the following areas:
• Deployment and support for HP Proliant servers and blades.
• Support for HP SAN products to include HP EVA, and, more recently, HP 3Par.
• Support for Microsoft Server technologies to include up to Microsoft Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft server virtualisation technologies and Microsoft System Centre 2012.
• Support for legal review platforms.
• Designing and documenting testing programmes in an environment subject to ISO certification.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certified at Foundation Level or greater.