±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 10
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
HMRC, 2 x Forensic Infrastructure Engineers, London c£36.5K
Full details are on the Civil Service website, see link below:
The advert states:
At least five years experience in two or more of the following areas:
• Deployment and support for HP Proliant servers and blades.
• Support for HP SAN products to include HP EVA, and, more recently, HP 3Par.
• Support for Microsoft Server technologies to include up to Microsoft Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft server virtualisation technologies and Microsoft System Centre 2012.
• Support for legal review platforms.
• Designing and documenting testing programmes in an environment subject to ISO certification.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certified at Foundation Level or greater.