±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
HMRC, 2 x Forensic Infrastructure Engineers, London c£36.5K
Full details are on the Civil Service website, see link below:
The advert states:
At least five years experience in two or more of the following areas:
• Deployment and support for HP Proliant servers and blades.
• Support for HP SAN products to include HP EVA, and, more recently, HP 3Par.
• Support for Microsoft Server technologies to include up to Microsoft Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft server virtualisation technologies and Microsoft System Centre 2012.
• Support for legal review platforms.
• Designing and documenting testing programmes in an environment subject to ISO certification.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certified at Foundation Level or greater.