Visitors: 151

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

Experienced Forensic Computer Analyst, UK

Basic listing free. Premium listing ($79) includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Experienced Forensic Computer Analyst, UK

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 am

CCL-Forensics Ltd, a leading digital forensics company based in Stratford-Upon-Avon, are expanding.

We service a varied client base with a range of law enforcement, government and corporate clients.

We have a vacancy for an experienced forensic investigator to work in our computer lab. We are looking for people with at least one year’s experience of using EnCase & FTK backed by a good range of other forensic tools such as X-Ways Forensics, and NetAnalysis etc.

This should be coupled with a sound knowledge of data structures, file systems and up to date forensic computing practices including the current A.C.P.O. Guidelines and the Forensic Regulator's requirements (ISO17025). They must also have the ability to provide clear, accurate written and verbal testimony.

If you are an experienced digital forensics practitioner working in computer forensics and want a career opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding then please contact us.

All successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance procedure in accordance with the A.C.P.O. (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme. In return we offer an excellent working environment and a competitive salary.

Applicants must have been resident in the UK for at least 5 years and possess a full driving licence. It is a requirement for successful candidates to complete a security clearance questionnaire. Any concerns should be disclosed in a covering letter.
If this is your profile and you believe you can take on the challenge of this role, email us your CV, telling us why, to hr @ cclgroupltd.com  

KarenSabin

Re: Experienced Forensic Computer Analyst, UK

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:18 am

I have not been resident in UK for 5 years but in Hong Kong. Previously Hong Kong is UK's colony. Am I eligible to apply for the post? I served in Computer Forensics Section in Hong Kong Police Force for a few years. Please refer to my Linkedin.com profile.  

danielng0811

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 1 of 1