±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Experienced Forensic Computer Analyst, UK
We service a varied client base with a range of law enforcement, government and corporate clients.
We have a vacancy for an experienced forensic investigator to work in our computer lab. We are looking for people with at least one year’s experience of using EnCase & FTK backed by a good range of other forensic tools such as X-Ways Forensics, and NetAnalysis etc.
This should be coupled with a sound knowledge of data structures, file systems and up to date forensic computing practices including the current A.C.P.O. Guidelines and the Forensic Regulator's requirements (ISO17025). They must also have the ability to provide clear, accurate written and verbal testimony.
If you are an experienced digital forensics practitioner working in computer forensics and want a career opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding then please contact us.
All successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance procedure in accordance with the A.C.P.O. (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme. In return we offer an excellent working environment and a competitive salary.
Applicants must have been resident in the UK for at least 5 years and possess a full driving licence. It is a requirement for successful candidates to complete a security clearance questionnaire. Any concerns should be disclosed in a covering letter.
If this is your profile and you believe you can take on the challenge of this role, email us your CV, telling us why, to hr @ cclgroupltd.com