±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
Litigation Support Analyst, London. £40,000 P/A. 6mth-Con.
The role will be sitting within the Litigation department assisting the Litigation Support Manager with all eDiscovery exercises and providing sound technical expertise in the management of large document cases.
The successful candidate will have a solid working knowledge of various eDiscovery tools and the practices involved in electronic data management.
The individual is expected to be proficient and flexible in meeting deadlines and working outside the normal office hours when needed.
This role is on a contractual-basis for six-months. The salary is £40,000 per annum on a pro rata basis.
This position is based in London.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Highlight and promote the benefits and services of Litigation Support within the law firm
• Liaise with external agencies and manage all service provider relationships
• Manage projects hosted on third-party platforms
• Keep fully up-to-date with eDiscovery advancements and regularly attend presentations to be aware of developments in the field
• Assisting in informing users of the benefits of Litigation Support and the processes of eDiscovery
• Attain a full understanding of Ringtail and the practices involved. Liaise with all legal teams to ensure the tool is being correctly used with effect in regards to document review and management. Use Ringtail to identify received data, constructing the best solution to take when issues arise. Use Microsoft Office to manipulate input data for Ringtail
• Set up and maintain extranets
• Digital recording for witness interviews
• Ensure the use of technology is available at all trial hearings with the ability to present evidence
• High level of technical competence
• Vastly experienced in using Ringtail
• Knowledge of data manipulation
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Access
• Impeccable communication skills with the ability to written queries and other related documents. A high level of oral skills is needed to explain technical details to non-technical minded audiences
• Previous experience is project management is a must
• Familiar with EDRM in disclosure cases
• Experience in a similar role is advantageous
• Educated to degree level. A legal degree isn’t necessary but is a benefit
• Knowledge of law within technology is advantageous