±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Zentek Forensics - Graduate Mobile Telephone Analyst UK
Zentek has both Quality Management (ISO 9001) and Information Security Management (ISO 27001) systems in place and all staff are required to work within the scope of these systems to maintain the excellent reputation and integrity of the company.
Due to the sensitive nature of our work all employees are required to be vetted to SC/CTC level.
In exchange we offer:
• A competitive salary (negotiable and commensurate with experience).
• Relaxed and comfortable working environment.
• Regular skills development training.
• Promotion opportunities.
• A varied and challenging workload.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please contact Sarah Hargreaves at sarah.hargreaves @ zentekforensics.co.uk to receive a full job specification and application form.