±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Zentek Forensics - Graduate Mobile Telephone Analyst UK
Zentek has both Quality Management (ISO 9001) and Information Security Management (ISO 27001) systems in place and all staff are required to work within the scope of these systems to maintain the excellent reputation and integrity of the company.
Due to the sensitive nature of our work all employees are required to be vetted to SC/CTC level.
In exchange we offer:
• A competitive salary (negotiable and commensurate with experience).
• Relaxed and comfortable working environment.
• Regular skills development training.
• Promotion opportunities.
• A varied and challenging workload.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please contact Sarah Hargreaves at sarah.hargreaves @ zentekforensics.co.uk to receive a full job specification and application form.