±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
Computer forensics senior manager, London, £55,000-£75,000
Role activities include:
• Work closely with project leaders as well as key clients.
• Managing and responding to client requests and expectations.
• Use industry standard tools and software to extract data from electronic devices.
• Be able to manage teams as well as plan evidence collection exercises.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Educated to degree level.
• Experience with PC hardware, software and operating systems.
• Ability to solve complex problems with novel solutions.
• Experience in managing time and prioritising effectively.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.