±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Computer forensics senior manager, London, £55,000-£75,000
Role activities include:
• Work closely with project leaders as well as key clients.
• Managing and responding to client requests and expectations.
• Use industry standard tools and software to extract data from electronic devices.
• Be able to manage teams as well as plan evidence collection exercises.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Educated to degree level.
• Experience with PC hardware, software and operating systems.
• Ability to solve complex problems with novel solutions.
• Experience in managing time and prioritising effectively.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.