±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Computer forensics senior manager, London, £55,000-£75,000
Role activities include:
• Work closely with project leaders as well as key clients.
• Managing and responding to client requests and expectations.
• Use industry standard tools and software to extract data from electronic devices.
• Be able to manage teams as well as plan evidence collection exercises.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Educated to degree level.
• Experience with PC hardware, software and operating systems.
• Ability to solve complex problems with novel solutions.
• Experience in managing time and prioritising effectively.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.