±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Computer forensics senior manager, London, £55,000-£75,000
Role activities include:
• Work closely with project leaders as well as key clients.
• Managing and responding to client requests and expectations.
• Use industry standard tools and software to extract data from electronic devices.
• Be able to manage teams as well as plan evidence collection exercises.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Educated to degree level.
• Experience with PC hardware, software and operating systems.
• Ability to solve complex problems with novel solutions.
• Experience in managing time and prioritising effectively.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.