Visitors: 67

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

Head of Forensic Technology - Big 4 - Shanghai

Basic listing free. Premium listing ($79) includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Head of Forensic Technology - Big 4 - Shanghai

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Responsibilities:

• Lead the Forensic Technology team in Shanghai (and potentially across China if proven successful) and be responsible for people development and management
• Supervise a full suite of Forensic Technology services (i.e. computer forensics, eDiscovery and data analytics) in China
• Work on a wide variety of project-based work across a broad range of industries and geographies in China, serving clients domestically and internationally
• Actively participate in business development and marketing activities
• Develop and implement Forensic Technology practice strategy and operations designs
• Work together with other team members, locally and internationally to deliver client services and presentations
• Report to the Forensic partner in Shanghai

Experience and Knowledge:

• A bachelor’s degree with relevant professional qualifications and technology certificates
• 10+ years of professional experience in the Forensic Technology area, with established experience of team/practice management
• Strong technical skills and experience in at least one of the Forensic Technology services (i.e. computer forensics, eDiscovery and data analytics)
• Ability to describe complex technical concepts and ideas in non-technical terms
• Strong project management skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple significant client engagements
• Excellent communication and reporting skills (both verbal and written)
• Resilient and a team player with strong work ethics
• Logical thinking and consultative oriented
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and other relevant technological software
• Ability to read and speak Mandarin is not required but would be advantageous  

HTaylorWSR

Re: Head of Forensic Technology - Big 4 - Shanghai

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:08 am

Hi HTaylorWSR,
I am a Chinese student who will soon complete my Msc study here and may go back to China afterwards, are you interested in hiring some graduate to work in China? (I have digital forensic experience in my study) thanks!  

Alchemist

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 1 of 1