±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Head of Forensic Technology - Big 4 - Shanghai
• Lead the Forensic Technology team in Shanghai (and potentially across China if proven successful) and be responsible for people development and management
• Supervise a full suite of Forensic Technology services (i.e. computer forensics, eDiscovery and data analytics) in China
• Work on a wide variety of project-based work across a broad range of industries and geographies in China, serving clients domestically and internationally
• Actively participate in business development and marketing activities
• Develop and implement Forensic Technology practice strategy and operations designs
• Work together with other team members, locally and internationally to deliver client services and presentations
• Report to the Forensic partner in Shanghai
Experience and Knowledge:
• A bachelor’s degree with relevant professional qualifications and technology certificates
• 10+ years of professional experience in the Forensic Technology area, with established experience of team/practice management
• Strong technical skills and experience in at least one of the Forensic Technology services (i.e. computer forensics, eDiscovery and data analytics)
• Ability to describe complex technical concepts and ideas in non-technical terms
• Strong project management skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple significant client engagements
• Excellent communication and reporting skills (both verbal and written)
• Resilient and a team player with strong work ethics
• Logical thinking and consultative oriented
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and other relevant technological software
• Ability to read and speak Mandarin is not required but would be advantageous
I am a Chinese student who will soon complete my Msc study here and may go back to China afterwards, are you interested in hiring some graduate to work in China? (I have digital forensic experience in my study) thanks!