±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Manager - eDiscovery - Global Consultancy Firm - London
As an ED Manager you will be responsible for the management, throughout the EDRM case lifecycle, of internal and external clients and their data within the managed eDiscovery and document review solutions.
Successful candidates will have experience working within a Computer Forensics and eDiscovery environment in a client facing role supporting multiple clients and projects.
Knowledge of Clearwell and/or Relativity is beneficial.