±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29198|
|New Yesterday: 1||Visitors: 67|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Manager - eDiscovery - Global Consultancy Firm - London
As an ED Manager you will be responsible for the management, throughout the EDRM case lifecycle, of internal and external clients and their data within the managed eDiscovery and document review solutions.
Successful candidates will have experience working within a Computer Forensics and eDiscovery environment in a client facing role supporting multiple clients and projects.
Knowledge of Clearwell and/or Relativity is beneficial.