±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 2
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
Manager - eDiscovery - Global Consultancy Firm - London
As an ED Manager you will be responsible for the management, throughout the EDRM case lifecycle, of internal and external clients and their data within the managed eDiscovery and document review solutions.
Successful candidates will have experience working within a Computer Forensics and eDiscovery environment in a client facing role supporting multiple clients and projects.
Knowledge of Clearwell and/or Relativity is beneficial.