±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Manager - eDiscovery - Global Consultancy Firm - London
As an ED Manager you will be responsible for the management, throughout the EDRM case lifecycle, of internal and external clients and their data within the managed eDiscovery and document review solutions.
Successful candidates will have experience working within a Computer Forensics and eDiscovery environment in a client facing role supporting multiple clients and projects.
Knowledge of Clearwell and/or Relativity is beneficial.