±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Computer Forensics Consultant - Cambridge
7Safe, a PA Group company, is looking for a talented and ambitious individual who is capable of leading computer forensics investigations and delivering computer forensic training, with proven experience in malware investigations. The role is based near Cambridge, UK and you will be required to:
• lead computer forensic investigations, malware investigations and data recovery projects
• deliver, maintain and improve 7Safe’s Certified Malware Investigator (CMI) course and contribute to the development and delivery of other forensic training courses
• contribute to the capability development and enhancement the of the digital forensics unit, including providing informal training, guidance and advice to your colleagues.
• What 7Safe/PA can offer you:
• varied, interesting and challenging forensic cases, both small and large, for you to develop and hone your skills with
• the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team of digital forensic experts, as well as other senior IT consulting experts within PA Consulting Group
• an adaptable career development and training plan that can be moulded to your personal needs
• a transparent career path where your advancement is measured objectively, enabling you to achieve your full potential.
• thorough understanding of the principles of all aspects of forensic investigations
• minimum four years’ experience of working on computer forensic cases, and a track record showing good service management skills
• excellent communication and facilitation skills with proven experience of developing and training others
• proven experience using professional Forensic tools such as Encase, FTK, X-Ways, XRY, Cellebrite, Nuix
• university degree in computer forensics, IT security or computer science or equivalent
About PA Consulting Group and 7Safe
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors. From world-leading energy firms to major government departments, one of our key services is to help organisations to improve security, reduce risk and improve resilience across their business. We offer a comprehensive, end-to-end service unmatched in the cyber security industry.
7Safe, a PA Group company, provides PA’s clients with the very best information security and digital investigation services, as well as our accredited education programmes to help our clients develop their own information security capabilities.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
To apply for this position click here