±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 4
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Ediscovery Consultant - London
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who have a track record of delivering eDiscovery projects. You will be required to:
• lead eDiscovery projects from data acquisition to production
• contribute to the capability development and enhancement the of the unit, including providing informal training, guidance and advice to our graduates.
What 7Safe/PA can offer you:
• interesting and complicated eDiscovery cases, both small and large for you to develop and hone your skills with
• opportunity to work alongside and with a dedicated team of eDiscovery and forensic experts, as well as other high-quality consulting experts from within PA Consulting Group
• an adaptable career development and training plan that can be moulded to your needs and the needs of the team
• a transparent career path where your advancement is measured objectively, enabling you to achieve your full potential
• minimum two/three years’ experience using professional eDiscovery tools, such as Nuix*, Relativity*, Recommind*, Ringtail, Nexidia*, on litigation and/or regulatory assignments for law firms or in-house Counsel
• experience of using professional Forensic tools such as Encase*, FTK, X-Ways, XRY*, Cellbrite
• excellent communication and service management skills
• understanding of the principles of information management and information governance
• a working knowledge and/or understanding of some/all of the following: IT architectures, operating systems and data storage systems
• Script writing/SQL developer (optional)
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results to our clients through our innovative thinking and in-depth sector expertise.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
To apply for this role, click here.