±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 2
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Junior eDiscovery Consultant, London
Eventually, the role will involve:
• leading eDiscovery projects from data acquisition to production
• contributing to the capability development and enhancement the of the unit, including providing informal training, guidance and advice to our graduates.
• leading 7Safe jobs and manage all client expectations and communications
• project management of the technical IT elements of the EDRM model for clients
• quality and timeliness of client project deliverables (within agreed budgets)
• develops and contributes technical advice for the purpose of proposal writing and thought leadership.
Technical skills and experience required:
• ideally experience of professional eDiscovery tools, such as Nuix*, Relativity*, Recommind*, Ringtail, Nexidia*, on litigation and/or regulatory assignments for law firms or in-house Counsel
• ideally some experience of using professional Forensic tools such as Encase*, FTK, X-Ways, XRY*, Cellbrite
• excellent communication and service management skills
• Script writing/SQL developer (optional)
What 7Safe/PA can offer you:
• interesting and complicated eDiscovery cases, both small and large for you to develop and hone your skills with
• opportunity to work alongside and with a dedicated team of eDiscovery and forensic experts, as well as other high-quality consulting experts from within PA Consulting Group
• an adaptable career development and training plan that can be moulded to your needs and the needs of the team
• a transparent career path where your advancement is measured objectively, enabling you to achieve your full potential
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results to our clients through our innovative thinking and in-depth sector expertise.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
How to apply
Please visit the PA Web site (www.paconsulting.com/careers) and click on ‘experienced professionals’ and search for job ID 3079.